Naftagaz-Service LLC (NG-Service)
was established in 2017 and is an enterprise of the NaftaGaz oil service company.
The enterprise has an industrial base in the city of Noyabrsk, its own transportation and technological resources, highly qualified staff, which allows it to response promptly to customer needs in the Yamalo-Nenets and Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Districts, Krasnoyarsk Territory, Tyumen and Tomsk Regions.
Naftagaz-Service united in its ranks experienced professionals for prompt response to production challenges.
Naftagaz-Service provides rigging services, including:
- full cycle of drilling rigs construction: BU 5000/EK-BMCh, BU 4000/250 EK-BM, BU 3900/250 EK, BU 3000 EUK (and their modifications), BU-3D 76, BU-3E 76, BU 2,500 DGU, BU 2,500 DEP (and their modifications), BU ZJ-50 DBS, BU «Bentec» HR-4500 and BU-6000/400 EC-BMC «Arctic», designed for drilling exploration and production wells;
shifting and pulling within the cluster sites;
works on the repair of metal structures, replacement of equipment in the process of drilling wells at existing drilling rigs in accordance with the job-ticket;
installation, dismantling of mud cleaning system and its individual components, manufactured by Derrick Corporation, MI-Swaco, Kem-Tron;
installation, dismantling of the top drive system (SVP) of the Bentec, Canrig, SLC-JH type.
NG-Service provides technological transport services and preparatory work for drilling in
oil and gas provinces:
- drilling rigs mobilization works;
cargo transportation of various types of equipment, both overall and oversize, heavy cargo, metal structures and special equipment;
special equipment services of various categories, such as PPU-1600/100, TsA-320, dump trucks, truck cranes with a load capacity of 25-50 tons;
construction and preparation of cluster foundations for drilling wells;
construction, major repairs and maintenance of highways.
- 5 rigging crews.
- 2 drilling rigs shifting crews.
- The industrial base is 22,000 m2.
- Freighting equipment with a load capacity of 20 to 40 tons – 47 units.
- Crane equipment with load capacity from 25 to 50 tons – 10 units.
- Special equipment (steam trucks, cementing units, tank trucks, etc.) – 23 units.
- The average age of vehicles and special equipment is 3 years.
- Quality management compliance certificate (SMK).